- Golf, Shared Cart and range balls
- 20 % off applicable rates for any guest playing with a member
- Tee Time reservations up to 14 days in advance
- Annual Member Appreciation Tournament Day
- 5 % reduction with annual payment of dues
- GHIN Handicap
Food & Beverage
West Fork Golf & Country Club is licensed to sell and serve beer and wine. Food and beverage of any kind shall be purchased from the club.
Golf carts are restricted to use on the golf course premises. Golf carts are required to remain on the cart paths within 30 yards of all tees and greens and at all times on par 3 holes. Players are asked to observe the 90-degree rule at all times, unless course conditions require that carts remain on cart paths.
Tee Time Reservations
Members may reserve tee times up to 14 days in advance. A minimum 24 hour notice is required to cancel reservation.
Regular golf style shirts are required. Tee shirts, cut-offs, denim, etc. are not permitted.Please contact the golf shop for more information.